He posed the following question: I would like you to pick a color from the table that reminds you the most of your life at your home where you grew up.
It was an interesting question, and I was puzzled at how I could associate home with a specific color. But, right as I was struggling to make a decision, everything clicked and knew exactly which color to choose—spring green.
Why spring green? I will explain! At home, an intricate part of our home is our garden. My dad has a love for gardening that is remarkable. At the peak of the gardening season, our backyard flourishes with green plants that tower with beauty.
The exact reason why the garden is so important is its comparison to life. Spring green reminds me of the journey that I took at home. The journey that I took that makes me who I am today. Like a plant, as time goes on, you grow. At home I was able to grow through experiences that taught me morals that I am constantly reminded of.
I am grateful of my sense of family at home that has helped shaped my current actions and personality. I remind you all to remember the people that have influenced who you are today. Whether it may be a person, place, or object, hold true to what has helped to create you.
"Remember your past, live in the present, and plan for the future."
No comments:
Post a Comment