When I think of Thanksgiving, I think of a day in which people are able to look past all of their differences and be appreciative of the things they have. This poses a question that is unfortunately a bother to think about it. For some reason, I think people do not appreciate enough. As great as Thanksgiving is, it seems as if it is an excuse to give thanks, or an obligation. If I could relay information to other people, I say that we all should strive to give thanks each and every day of our lives. It is inevitable that I am eternally thankful for the people in my family and those that have been a part of my life for an extended period of time. But, what many people take for granted, are the relationships that blossom in such short periods of time that need appreciating. Thanksgiving can be a time to stop and give thanks to those people that have made such a lasting difference in your life in such a short period of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment