Friday, November 18, 2011

End of the Season

Tomorrow is the end of my first collegiate Cross Country season. As much as I am extremely pumped for the race, I am sad that the season is coming to a close. Specifically, I am sad to say goodbye to this years senior class who will run in their last collegiate XC race.

The seniors have meant a lot to me over the course of this season; I feel as if they have already taught me so much. I look forward to a great Indoor/Outdoor Track season with them.

But, for now, it's time to focus and kick ass tomorrow.

In the words of senior Brian Townsend:

Tomorrow will be a day to remember because of the blessings running has bestowed upon me.

I found my passion and it has provided me with more smiles than I could have ever imagined.

Find your passion and realize that it will never be perfect, but it will be yours.

Perfectly put, Brian, now let's go get 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment