Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Live Now

I don't really believe in luck. Now, don't get me wrong, I believe in luck in some aspects and luck in the form of a lucky charm here or there.

I do not believe in luck in the sense of leaving things to chance and to the world around us. I create my own fate, and so do you.

You are the one that takes action to to create your own path in life. Your life is yours to create, so why would you let others do it for you?

Give the following a try:

1. Rather than wondering "what if," why not think about what could happen next. Yeah, we all wish everything can work in our favor, but it can't. Look forward to what the future has for you. Give it a chance, that "what if" could end up working out.

2. Help people when they least expect it, without any reason. There is no reason why you cannot help people for no reason. Do it because you feel that it is the right thing to do. Share life's love with others.

3. Stop wanting things to work out a certain way. Let go. Know what you want to do with your life but go with what life throws at you.

4. Live now. Quit questioning yourself all the time. Calm down and work with the present. The only life you are living is the life you are living right now. Not yesterday, not tomorrow. Today.

Go out there and be with the people you want to be with. Love people not only for what they are to you, but for what they make you when you are with them.

To the world you may just be one person, but I can guarantee you this, to one person you may just be the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment