Monday, October 31, 2011

When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade

Check out this video link. Wow, a beautiful story.

This just goes to show you how one girls dream to help cure cancer has make such a difference. Foundations like these give me hope that we all have the ability to do good.

We all can make small contributions that will be part of something big. I challenge you this: if you ever get a chance to give back, give back, because you will be making more of a difference than you will realize.

Also, if anyone has been following the 2nd Annual 5K Run/Walk for Pat Harmon, there is a video for this years event. That video can be found here.

This years final totals:
-505 participants
-$15,749 raised for Brain Cancer Research

Past two years totals:
-1,177 participants
-$31,331 raised for Brain Cancer Research

You have the ability to be the change in the world, the question is—will you?

1 comment:

  1. I lied I can't pick a favorite they are all too good!

    ReplyDelete