Random thoughts on "The Gambler" by Fun:
I swear when I grow up, I won't just buy you a rose. I will buy the flower shop, and you will never be lonely. It is the truth, I know that it is possible to go above and beyond. She will not believe it when I say it. But, we have the power to believe. You believe in me and I will believe in you. I will do everything for you.
So just take my hand, you know that I will never leave your side. I know part of you does not trust us. But, that is alright. That is what we have each other for. You'll leave me eventually, right? No, I won't, because with your hand in mine we are beautiful.
...he sees hope in everyone. It can be done. Virtue can be seen in everyone. To see the beauty in everyone is a wonderful skill. Can you challenge yourself to see the hope? Try it for a day, it will change the way you look at life.
You think that I nearly lost you. You thought wrong. No matter what happens, I will never forget you. Most will not ever believe that. People do not actually want to trust destiny, or trust the future. Let go, give it a chance.
You swore you'd be here 'til we decide that it's our time. It's a risk worth taking. But if you truly know that it is meant to be, it will be. You see the end, I see a journey that will last a lifetime.
You're the love of my life, you know that I'll never leave your side. Everything will work out, because it was meant to be. Everything will work out, I promise. I make this promise to you, take a risk, and you'll be forever grateful.
I think this is my favorite.
ReplyDelete