Friday, October 28, 2011

A Day to Remember

Today was a wonderful day. I participated in my first MAAC Championships and it was a success! As a team, we got 2nd place, which is something to be proud of!

Individually, I ran 26:41 which was a personal best both at Van Cortdlandt Park and for the season. Overall, a great success! When I get some pictures of the meet, I will post them!

And, now, to top off such a great day, I am hanging out with some of my best friends! We attempted to watch the Grudge to celebrate Halloween, but we ended up just hanging out instead.

Tonight and today has reminded me of the following: no matter what occurs in life, you will always have your good friends to fall upon. Because they will be there to catch you and forever make you smile. My friends do that, and I am truly grateful.

Today, our team united as one and got the job done. I am happy for the journey I have taken thus far and all of the people that have come in contact with me. I have met some great people, and I look forward to our journey through college.

Here's to friendship, unity, commitment, confidence, and love. For love will take you far; farther than you could ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment