Monday, March 26, 2012

You've Got A Friend In Me

I invite you to watch a video adaptation of a song called "Call Me Maybe" that my friends and I made this past weekend. Let me tell you, it was a blast. The link can be found here.

Shooting and putting together the video was a great reminder of how much fun it is to enjoy spending time with people who make you happy. I constantly think of one of Toy Story's greatest motto's: you've got a friend in me.

Keep this in mind—do what you like and like what you do.

I invite you to take the time to treasure your relationships with others and appreciate how valuable friendship truly is.

And...you may not even realize it, but, it seems to me that the best relationships—the ones that last—are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more that you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is...suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with.

1 comment:

  1. You're certainly one of the best friends I've ever had :)

    ReplyDelete