Sunday, April 8, 2012

That's Just Poetry, Brother

See you in another life? Well, we’re in this life together. And, the other people, well, they did not believe me. They thought I was crazy. But, I just needed to find my constant. They are my good friends, they look out for me. Good friends give good advice. But, when it comes to my constant, I just need her to believe me. Because, she is not my constant for no reason at all. Right? And, after all, I know, deep down, that she believes me. She really cares about me. I’m so sorry, I did not know where I was. But, I found you. Because all we really need is one person, one person that we trust with all our heart. And, you have that person. I need to tell you something. I need you to listen to me, I know it is going to sound ridiculous. But, I need you to listen to me. Aye, I care about you, and you can trust me.

Well, they were right when they said I was crazy. Uh, it’s over. Everything starts to go dark. I’m slipping into the abyss and then…I see her. A woman. Rapturously beautiful. And I know her. We’re together. It’s like we’ve always been and always will be. Feeling this love. But I saw it. Just for a moment I saw what it looked like. I’ve seen something real. I’ve seen the truth.

There’s always a choice. We all make bad choices. Move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment