Do not take no for an answer if it's not what you want.
Now, do not take this completely literally. For example, if your parent tells you no (or maybe a professor), most of the time no means no. But, what I mean, is that do not let anyone stop you from what you want to achieve in life. Do not let anyone prevent you from living your dream.
I encourage you to hold on to your dreams. A life without some sort of goal or dream is like a bird without wings. A bird needs wings to fly—without a goal or some sort of direction then where are you going—where are your wings to fly?
You are the one that can change your life. No one else can do that for you. Strive to be who you want to be. And, I can guarantee it, we all fail. But, without failure, then how can we possible know our limits of success?
Life really is one big occasion, maybe it is time to rise to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment