Friday, June 8, 2012

The (Disappointing) Bucket of Chicken

Before I go into detail about the Bucket of Chicken, I would like to share some pictures from a recent Yankee game that I attended. I had the pleasure of being asked to go to a Yankee game with my roommate from Marist, Anthony. We had GREAT seats, right behind home plate. Watching the game from that vantage point was amazing. Check out this picture of us, ON TV! You can see us in the first row, to the right of the umpires head. Photo was taken by my great friend Alex.


Here is a close-up of Alex Rodriguez:


In a closing note, the Yankees won that game with a great outing by Andy Pettitte!

Now, time to talk about the Bucket. Last night, me and a few friends went to the ball game in the Bronx. As per usual, we decided we would attempt to take down the Bucket of Chicken. If you do not know about the Bucket, I invite you to read this blog post: The Bucket of Chicken. It's a good read!

At last nights game, the Bucket of Chicken was nothing like it used to be. The Bucket was not full, we got shorted of chicken tenders, and there were MUCH LESS fries. What a disappointing experience. Dylan, Jesse, Matt, and I were able to finish the whole bucket, but we were no where near satisfied. Also, the Yankees lost. It was just not our night. I really do hope the Bucket returns to what it used to be like, because it was indeed quite the task and a fun experience to undertake.

No comments:

Post a Comment