Saturday, May 5, 2012

MAAC Championships This Weekend

Today begins the MAAC Outdoor Track and Field Championships at Rider University. It will be both a very exciting weekend and a very saddening weekend.

Firstly, I am very excited because I will be running the 3000M Steeplechase (which I absolutely love)! Also, I look forward to watching my teammates compete.

On the sad side, this will be the last meet for some of my teammates, the seniors that will be graduating. It is hard to say goodbye, because not only have I looked up to them as leaders of the team, but I have grown close to them as people. I can even call them some of my best friends.

It's time to go out there and do our best not only for the Red Foxes, but lets make it a good last meet for those that we bid farewell.

But, we must remember, they are not leaving—no—they are moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment