I thought this was really touching story. It is a story that takes place on a bus:
In one seat a wispy old man sat holding a bunch of fresh flowers. Across the aisle was a young girl whose eyes came back again and again to the man's flowers. The time came for the old man to get off. Impulsively he trust the flowers into the girl's lap. "I can see you love the flowers," he explained, "and I think my wife would like for you to have them. I'll tell her I gave them to you." The girl accepted the flowers, then watched the old man get off the bus and walk through the gate of a small cemetery.
I hope this inspires you to be a more giving person on a daily basis and remember that your kind deeds can truly go a long way.
Remember, life was given to us, it is only fair to give back to life.
No comments:
Post a Comment